Thursday, March 05, 2015

so.. what's up?

yo, how you doing?

:)

I was in the coffeeshop, killing some time, when I realized this blog-thingy has been forgotten for a while. Then, assume I am back to this hype, my post now will be about ...

BRAIN-DAMAGE.

Critical level: alert stage five. LOL.

That's what happened when you are teaching NUMBERS for three semesters in a row. So tiring. Teaching finance, accounting, and budgeting to more less 5 different classes can be, again, so tiring!. And it's not like teaching to 5 classes only, but it's like teaching to twenty person per class. The pace is slow, then when you plan to give a slight complicated materials, we go back to zero. Again.

I was like this for the whole week. And that happened for fifteen weeks in a row. Sometimes I was like a very quiet guy during lunch or afternoon break because my brain is stop processing.

Normally, I enjoy teaching. But recently, I start to "hate it". And probably because of these numbers-subjects.

GET ME OUT OF THESE MESS.

No comments: