Monday, May 05, 2014

Almost a year. REALLY!

WOW.

I literally have been lazy lately in uploading my blog.

Sorry about that. Wonder why...

O well, probably the best reason is the emerging of social medias that made myself use those as the media of uploading infos of myself. With just a click of thumbs, pictures can be uploaded instantly. With those thumbs also texts can be delivered instantly.

But then, I was like having a moment when I realized I miss blogging. Although most of my students define blog as their place of uploading their narcissistic images WITHOUT describing them, but blogs have been part of the lives of so many people. Instant, fast, and cheap (or free).

Anyway, it's the first week of the semester in my school. So many new faces come and replace the old  teams. Sad to lose old friends because I have been with them for the past 8 years.

Sad to NOT teaching also. I have been teaching since 2003. Yeah, 11 years. That's quite a milestone for someone as introvert-shy-indecisive to be the kind of guy now.

The reason why I am not teaching for now is because of a project to be completed soon. I do miss teaching because I find myself work best in front of students. That's my competency, I guess. But on the other side, I think I need this break. Old wise said: Find my inner self, find some new experiences, and grow.

O anyway, let's not be a melancholy drama-queen on this first week. But rather be more content and cheerful in this situation. Let's make this blog-thingy a serious one and post more interesting topics.

Until next time.

This is my picture of the week. I took it last week, early in the morning, at the rooftop of my house. 

No comments: