Thursday, September 17, 2015

2015. The other half.

Hey beren.

I always postponed myself on writings. Well, no excuses but I found myself in a place where it's too late already.

Too late.

Anyway, am thinking of writing a journal. Going to do it tonight. Will get my laptop, writing on guideline, then do the background. Tomorrow I think I can go somewhere inspiring and complete summarizing references. On weekend I can start developing questionnaire, if I need one, and then distribute it to my students and friends. Next week by Monday I can work on finishing chapter 1-3, then after the questionnaire has been completed, I can start processing the results, make analysis, and conclusion. If this worked, i can start developing ideas for publishing a book about fashion business. Asking friends to contribute on the writings, like idea developing, concept actualization, analysis trend and market research, then strategies and profit analysis.

And this will not be late.

Happy face.


Be motivated.

Meet inspiring people. And be happy.

Love. RK.

No comments: