Monday, August 05, 2013

August 2013 songs.

My songs of the month. And probably for the next month. The first one is because I am practicing on the CUPS game. It is so fun because I can, you know, use my poker face to win, probably. LOL.

The second song is like everywhere. I heard it for the first time on the Jimmy Fallon's Late Night, when Jimmy and Robin and others were singing to it. Then I started to move my head from left to right, up and down, then move my hands accordingly. It is a good song. A great one. Very catchy. But the fun part was when I posted the cover image to my Instagram, someone commented on it and asked if I have seen the MV. The unrated version. And voila, there it is.


Anna Kendrick - Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone")



credit to Youtube.


Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (Unrated Version)



credit to Youtube.

No comments: