Monday, August 05, 2013

It's beginning to sound like a great holiday.

NOT!

Yeah, I was kinda sad to hear about the cancellation trip. Although at first I have this feeling it won't actually be true, but still, you don't promise when you cannot keep. At first I thought they probably think of me as the new dude from the old era, then they probably say, doh, don't give this treatment to him (me), he's not deserve to get it. Or I probably just being so sarcastic and find someone to blame. Oh well.

I was waking up with this major headache. My aircon is not working properly, and to get it fix during this major holiday is like to get a taxi after a monsoon period. Then, I realized, I am alone during the break. Double sad. I am going to spend this full week with nothing but room-cleaning, which probably my least favorite job to do. I distance myself from friends and families because of no reasons. Now I have to get used to this kind of live.

Going home to a home where I feel not as my home anymore won't solve my problem. But is it true that the reason of this moodswing and pathetic feelings is because i feel lonely? It might, but NO, that's not it. I'm just lost. LOST.

This august will be hard. A very hard month. I just have to live with it and get used to this.

My double personality: Oh dude, get up. pray. He will comfort you. You don't have to worry.

No comments: