Thursday, April 25, 2013

Instagram Captures. 2.0.

The bike where I spent a 50-minute after working-hours cycling, resisting, and speeding
No, this image does not belong to me. I don't know how I have it, but if it belongs to you, text me. If not, anyone overseas would like to send it to me? So difficult to buy it here. *sad* *so.want.this*

It's Mumun again. Now she's having a nice afternoon birthday with her sisters and brother on Outback.

The ring. Belongs to a friend. But the finger is mine. Do you think I can be a finger-model? LOL.

This is my room. Next image, please.

And this is the house I've been living on for the past six months.

Introduce: My definition of quick meal. Meatball is a necessary on the list.

Yes, another meatball appears on the picture. Nom Nom.

I capture this watch from fossil.com. Unfortunately it hasn't been sold in town. Be patient.

When my class for the January intake ended.

This is the runway where all the pretty girls and boys pose and walk. No way I'm gonna do it by myself. LOL LOL.

No comments: