Thursday, April 25, 2013

almost Holiday.

I post this in about an hour and 28 minutes before the working hours ends for the day. With nothing to do during school break, and course outline and presentation have been updated for the next term intake, i literally have nothing to do. Some people suggested me to go on facebook, tweet, or post on instagram, but with this 24/7 online activities, even those social medias have becoming so bored to look at.

My mind is on the beach right now. O yeah, I'm going to the beach. I think. LOL. I have no idea what kind of beach it is, but hopefully the private beach from the hotel will impress me. If not, then hello swimming pool.

But who am i kidding for. I don't know how to swim. So, the beach and the swimming pool won't give me leverage. I probably just gonna lay low on the side of the beach with my books that I plan to read since two or three years ago.

Holiday is like a luxury good here. They only give me 12 working days for a leave annually. Although a year has three semesters with two-time semester break, but still, they require me (us) to come and work.

So, when a chance to have fun and be free and enjoy the nature, I instantly take part on it. And now, with this ticking clock, my excitement is getting bigger and bigger and hope this vacation will be a good one.

Happy Semester Break, everyone. It's like Spring Break in here.

xo.

No comments: