Wednesday, September 12, 2012

now i'm just somebody that you used to know.

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over
...

Gotye's song of somebody that i used to know was on my brain when i wrote this post. i was like playing hardball but in reality it was just a stupid reason to do that. i was like thinking, maybe, if i stop texting, they would texted first and said they missed me. BUT NO! this was the fourth day and no single text on my socmed account. Was i overexpecting situation here? or just playing cool and let it flow?

OR, and yeap, this is what i have been thinking after reading past stories, they just trying to be polite.

Somehow this life is getting tougher and tougher. But somehow i think i haven't met you. will i?

No comments: