Sunday, September 09, 2012

relationships and giving up.

apparently this week was my ups and downs week. old friends come and go, new friends come and go, and close friends come and go.

the best thing is that i know i'm not alone. i do have my best friends eventhough they are busy with families and work. but in time of needed, i find other new friends that are considered as the best.

so i thank to you all, friends, whereever you are. i know sometimes my plan and your plans don't come along, but somehow i know that you all can be counted for me when i am sad or happy, and i proudly say that you also can count me for good or bad. i will try my best to help you. just ask.

for my future friend, you know how i feel about you. but i guess it's time for us to go separate ways. the way i feel is not the same as you feel.

i. give. up.


a bit mellow when i write this since i lost my 1 and 7 months past and just don't give up crush. i will move on and live my life to the fullest.

No comments: