Wednesday, September 19, 2012

don't depend

Oh yeah!

I am working myself on the idea of self-actualization. Wait, nope, i mean, self-fulfillment.. or something else, huh? The idea of work my ass of without depending on others is a bit absurd, isn't it? We all need others to help. Just like what happened to my work lately. This "big" project, which actually i found it a bit bureaucratic-formality-and-i-wonder-will-it-change-my-payment stuffs that i've been working on is eating up my time. It's like i got paid for 5 hours only but the other five is for free. But hey, who's complaining? I like it but then they are so many things to do. Delegate to others must be the best work now, but will that happen actually?

Oh enough of it. I'm posting now for something similar. And since i'm such a drama queen trap in a man's body (haha, lol) it's about love now. When you love somebody, will you use your trust or dependency? Trust, probably, but depend? hm. Another absurd moment, i suppose. But most of my local friends apparently are so depending! Don't think bad, but imagine you are walking by at the mall, and you see a couple where the dude is carrying a fake luxury bag of his girlfriend which is way too big for both of them. Got my point?

Dependence.

I dont mind being on it since i like others to depend on me. But i cant depend on them, i suppose. Somehow it's my trust/perfectionist thing that work inside my brain of acknowledging others can help. I mean, it's not easy to find friends with same vision, nonetheless there are people willing to help with benefits.

I suppose in some ways we need help, but if we can work first, then do it. Ask help when there's no other solution. But be remembered also, when there are too many things o your plate, share, ask, depend to others. It will ease lots of burden.

#random #indecisive #stuffs.

No comments: