Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Instagram Captures

The following  are some pics originated from my iphone and edited using some filter softwares. Haha. I uploaded some of them on my instagram. Comments please.

 Gandaria City. Ground Level. Random list of restaurants wall.

 A box of homemade cupcakes given by my students of completing thesis supervision. Look at the details of the cakes. There's me, a bike since i love RPM so much, mac and bb, statistical book, and those two girls who succeedly passed the exam.
 This was uploaded on IG right after i saw the movie. Anne is so breathtakingly gorgeous.

 Meet my stuff animal. Mumun. LOL. She has a big bro though. :p

 Was practicing filters and shapes. Doh i need lotsa practices!

 The building where i spend most of my workdays. Some friends asked me, was it the one on sale/rent part? LOL.

 Ikiya. Favorite Japanese restaurant. Sahid Apartment.

 I know. I need to clean this messy room. I know. No comment for this please. #lazy. #help.

 So i'm into buildings nowadays. This one was Sahid Apt Residence. Next to the hospital.

 UPH. Gorgeous, isn't it? And i don't need to re-filter most of it. It's already beautiful.

 My workout. It's still years til i satisfy with the result. Oh well, i should use a PT. soon. 
Gold Gym. Citywalk.

 Roppan. The next best Japanese restaurant. Love the food. Not the bread. 
Citos. Ropan.

 I met my bestfriends, but since no taxi available, we were walking from PS to FX. Imagine that!  Then i noticed this angle of shot. And it doesnt disappoint me at all.

 I shouldn't post this since that moment I was just having a 5-km, 450cals run, and 1 class of RPM lesmills, plus 30 minutes of weight training. They all useless with a large box of wings from Bon Chon. Citywalk.

 Took this on my way home from work. Roxy.

Oppa Gangnam Style. Dance! op op op op. SEXY LADY! Woof woof. Go Psy.

No comments: