Thursday, October 11, 2012

Headache.

The pic is not my work. I took it from pinterest. Join it. It's the best place to stimulate your creativity by appreciating others' work visually. And it gives you a good start of seeing the world in just a click away.
 
Was sitting for hours and suddenly i felt like some electrify-random-bolt hit my head. I wonder what will happen if literally it hits me. I might be a super power or I might be like Tom or Jerry, oh wait i forgot which one is the cat, got struck by lightning and his body looked like an x-ray chart.

It's common for people, my age, to get this thing. On one side i think it happens because of ignoring doctor's appointment, and this thing is probably the side effect of other variables like age, work, and health issue. Some people think that, o yeah, you are the boss, you are not working on entry level, so no need to focus on how operational team works hard everyday just to make you more richer than yesterday. Your job is to sign, sit properly, dress nicely, attend feast-eating activity, and let the hard work on the operation.

That's why you still on the operations if your way of thinking is exactly like that. #justsaying

But nope, I'm not discussing that different level of job responsible thing, but rather on my headache. It might be from the loads of work I have recently, the expectation of getting higher salary, or position, or even better job, I don't know, but it is getting to my nerve.

Sometime when bestfriends call and ask to meet on weekend, I politely said, oh well, ignore, that and just sleep. Age then, right? Yeap, age matures people in the way they behave, but as consequence it limits the way people behave also.

The best way to overcome this, oh well, healthy life. Even just for an hour at the gym, work at the muscle, cardio, body resistant, they will help to stimulate your body so that your heart still races rationally, and your brain still helps you to think.

Oh my, again, this post is so random. Maybe because the headache is getting worse, or vice versa, or maybe I'm a random person. #hm.

No comments: