Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gym Freak?


 So, I've been into this gymfreak for the past 20+months, successfully lose around 10 kilos at the beginning of 7 months, but again got 8 kilos more weight when my gym was out of the business. Then join another gym, but due to the lack of equipments, got bored for a month or two. Then join a big established-international gym, spend three to five times a week with RPM, but less weight-training. To cut it short, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

It's my wake up call. I realize this when  I was being shot close-up. It was like looking at the whole face on an image-typical size.

Dude, wake up. 

You are over-fat now!!

Analyzing what went wrong with my gym is actually very simple. I am lost there. RPM is a piece of cake, but it just built my resistance. If I don't spend 45-60 minutes and continuously raise the bar on my weight training, all is useless.

So, I decided to wake up and start learn about getting fit. It's my serious healthy post and by keeping this on post here I hope I can reach my ultimate goal.

Not to go for six-packs, muscle body, But hey, lose weight, keep shape, no excessive fat, and in the end "to feel and look good while naked."

FIGHTING!
 


No comments: