Saturday, September 22, 2012

i'm so random

Karawaci
 
So the day's post is about randomness. :)

Like what I'm doing right now. I just posted a picture i took few weeks ago on my way home. It's again another random thing I like to do with my cell and with a little help of some filtering.

Looking at the pic probably will wonder you all of is this really Jakarta? From the crowded city to populated area, is there really a place like this here?

O well, literally it's not in Jakarta actually, but hey, you can travel to this place only 30 minutes from the most traffic intersection at the city. My point is, yes, we still have this part of the town here, where everything is organized and pedestrians/trees are highly respected.

Give me one place at the city where you can cross the redlight with patient. I bet you will find it difficult to name one. But here, there will always be a redlight blink red,yellow and green and two officers organize how people cross it everyday (except when it's raining hard. Yeap, officers are also human, i suppose). Even ojek and bajaj will difficult to be located in some parts of the town.

Here the place where people know that convenience is the key. This part of the town is where greens are so common and when you look up to the sky at nights, stars can be seen as clear as what your childhood stories would be.

This part of the city is the place where you don't have to be afraid of cars, bikes, and motorbikes. ALTHOUGH there are few of them who think one second is so important and just ignored the sign, but most population still respect the law.

Somehow i imagine Jakarta will be like this town. Organize, Clean, Safe, Modern. Somehow.

#told you this post is so random. just like my heart to you that is so random also. #eaaaaa

No comments: