Thursday, April 26, 2012

April. yeah.

It's been months since my last post. Wow. Never realized that I am so lazy in writing on this blog. I wonder what's the problem back then. It's not that i don't have time, but i guess it's wayy faster to write or tweet than put all of them in one single story.
But yeah, here I am, back on writing.

I sit on the corner of the coffeehouse for the past 3 hours, doing jobs and stuffs from work when i realized that this blog should be updated frequently. The reason is simple, writing makes me learn about writing. :) 

So, how's life? 

Mine is good. although it literally hits me with a situation where it's a boring one. LOL. Yeah i am now trapped (positively) in a very constantly routine stuff. Work, Gym, Home! My way of befriend with friends are practically zero. I haven't seen my bestfriend from home like ages. But thankfully I do have one friend who I see and will see every day since we go to the same gym and since she is the one who refers me to my gym now. 

Close friend? o yeah, baby. But yeap, that's another story to tell.

Talk about the gym, I experienced a turmoil. Wait, i don't think if it's the correct word but i experienced an up-and-down of thing on my weight. Haha. I guess people will go to a situation where they don't care about the proteins, carbs, etc. anymore for a certain period as an active member of a gym. 

Motivation and determination should be the key to succeed in losing some weight. I should think about it also. Besides, paying hundreds of thousands rupiahs should be equaled to the target set previously, right?

Oh well, we'll see in a matter of week or two of what will happen to the weight. If it stays the same, then blame the machine NOT the person. LOL.

PS: it's so random. next time will be more educational approach. LOL.

No comments: